This Customer Charter informs you of the quality and timely service you can expect to receive from our Head Office and all our 15 branches country wide.Pioneer Assurance Company Limited is a customer-focused organization that prides itself in its service delivery. The company has a rich history spanning over 80 years. Over the years, the company has progressively grown its customer base, product range, and branch. Pioneer has embraced technology and is committed to enhancing lives through our products and service.
As envisioned in our strategic business plan we intend to make Pioneer Assurance a provider of world class service. This charter is a deliberate effort to achieve this.
Our Promise to You…
We strive to provide consistently high quality service to our clients. We invest time to fully understand your needs and build an effective working relationship.
At all times, you can expect our staff to:
- Give sound advice with regards to your policy and claims.
- Be responsive to your needs.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity
- Respect the confidentiality of information you provide to us.
- Respond to email within 24 hours and to written correspondence within 2 working days of receipt.
- Update you on receipt of your claim payment documents via SMS.
- Stay in touch with you and regularly update you on the status of your transaction.
- Pay your fully documented claim within 15 working days.
- Answer your call within the first 3 rings.
- Resolve your enquiry at the first point of contact. We aim for more than 80 per cent of enquiries to be resolved conclusively at first contact be it at the branch level or the customer service officers at the head office.
Meeting your expectations.
We need to work in partnership with you to meet our service commitments.
You can help us by promptly
- Providing information that is complete and accurate on your application forms for any of our products that you have purchased.
- Advising us of any changes in information such as change of addresses as we are bound to send you documents such as premium statements,cheques and even payment vouchers for your attention.
- We’ll seek to advise you upfront of all information requirements.Sometimes we may have to ask you for further information, which we could not have anticipated originally. If we require additional information, we’ll inform you promptly through email, telephone calls, text massages as well as written communication.
Getting In touch with Us:
- We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to improve our service.
- Please tell us what you think about our level of service.We will seek to address your concerns and get back to you within the shortest time possible on any of our available mediums.
You can provide feedback through any of the following channels:
- The agent or the agency manager at the branch level.
- The Customer Service Manager or Customer Service Representatives at our head office.
- Tel. No. 020-2220814 or Mobile number 0728-100500
- E- mail: email@example.com
Premium Payment Options
A range of payment options for your policy are in place as follows:
- Cash or cheque payment at the Head Office or at any of our branches countrywide.
- Via Mpesa PAYBILL 100500,
- Direct Debit from your bank account or
- Salary deduction through your employer (check-off).