Agency Manager – Mombasa
Experience – Over 5 years in Insurance Agency Management.
Degree – Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Marketing, Business, or any other related field.
We are currently seeking an Agency Manager for our Mombasa Office.
Qualified candidate must live in Mombasa or be in close proximity to Mombasa and coast region.
Individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations of an individual branch. Provides overall administrative, supervisory, and technical support within the office, ensuring the efficient operation and profitability of branch
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the branch staff, unit managers and financial advisors for optimum achievement of monthly targets in new premium generation.
- Ensure set targets in recruitment of unit managers and financial advisors are achieved
- Provide team supervision and motivation to office staff, unit managers and financial advisors.
- Ensure office environment is attractive to business acquisition and growth at all times.
- Provide adequate relevant information to our customers and stakeholders.
- Maintain business relations with customers and service providers.
- Grow existing markets and open new ones according to set targets..
- Ensure that the office is complying with state, county, and company based regulations.
- To Identify, organize, and supervise continuous training to ensure proficiency and technical competence among all employees.
- Schedule and conduct agency staff meetings to relay company specific information on a regular basis. Provides employees with the opportunity to voice their concerns and clear up difficulties, thus enhancing the work environment.
Current CVs and scanned copies of academic and other testimonials to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com