Summary of Cover
Theft of insured property by any person or persons using violent and forcible means of entry into or exit from the premises where such property is kept, without permission from the owner, person or persons to whom such property is legally entrusted or keeping on behalf.
- Description of how doors and windows are secured.
- Whether the premises are guarded during and out of business hours
- Whether there is an alarm/security back-up system or CCTV
What is insured?
- Goods held in trust
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Office equipment
- Machinery, business plant
- Excess Clause:- 10% of Each and Every Claim, Minimum Kshs. 10,000