Summary of Cover
- This is a policy designed in compliance with the WIBA Act of 2007 to cover employees against accidental loss of life or disability arising out of a work related accident
- Declaration of employees as follows
- 3.Annual Earnings
Excess: Kshs. 5,000 excluding fatal claims.
- Accidental Death – 8 Years Earnings
- Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) – 8 Years Earnings subject to continental scale
- Temporary Total Disablement (TTD) – Weekly Earnings up to a maximum of 104 weeks
- Medical expenses Kshs. 100,000/- per person
- Funeral expenses Kshs. 30,000/=per deceased employee
- Any injury by accident or disease sustained by any employee who is below the age of eighteen years.
- Any business or occupation other than that described in the Schedule.
- Any accidental death or injury occurring outside the normal working hours of the employee
- Any liability arising out of pre-existing medical conditions unless the same had been declared