The position is responsible for scanning files with reinsurance and facultative recoveries for documentation to reinsurers, maintenance of facultative premiums and claims records, processing and verification of new facultative reinsurance business, basic accounting activities including facultative reinsurance reconciliations, follow up on payments from reinsurers, support of other departments per Interdepartmental SLAs.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Scanning of reinsurance and facultative documents
• Carry out reconciliation of facultative balances
• Compiling draft risk survey reports for the risk surveyor
• Diarise the bring up date for risk recommendations and notify BDD
• Documentation of facultative reinsurance placements
• Documentation of facultative reinsurance claims and recoveries
• Follow up on facultative premium and claims payments / recoveries
• Documentation of Excess of loss claim recoveries
• Reinsurance premium payments (treaty and fronted business)
• Prepare reports on reinsurance recoveries
• Facultative records maintenance.
• Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or an equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in Reinsurance
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Teamwork skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
All applications to be done before Tuesday 8th August 2017
Need more information? We'd be happy to answer your questions. Please leave us your contacts and we'll get in touch.
Got a Minute? Talk To Us!